Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 4 bugs.

(Topic created on: 09-02-2022 09:15 PM)
Dante1256
Apprentice
Options
Updated to the public version of One UI 4 the other day and Outlook won't work at all, kicks me out after a couple of seconds. Bugs with Upday/ Gmail reporting the app has stopped working and also Facebook unable to open links etc. Anyone had similar issues and/ or know of a fix? 
18 REPLIES 18
Hellfire27
Journeyman
Options
I finally managed to get around the issues, by removing my Google account. Clearing the storage cache on Google play store and google services. I disabled Google play store. Turn it off and cleared the cache partition on restart, repaired apps. Then Google play store re-enable sign in to Google account. Then can update and install apps again
0 Likes
Danish1980
First Poster
Options

Same problems, Gmail, maps keeps crashing and Facebook links crash that too, terrible release !

0 Likes
Ahmed Awad
First Poster
Options

Not only outlook other texting apps like Slack closes and One UI reports that the app itself has a bug, which was working perfeclty before updating to One UI 4 on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+

0 Likes
Members_uBYQQhC
First Poster
Options

Me and my colleague also having issues with slack randomly shutting down while in call. Super annoying...

0 Likes
Dante1256
Apprentice
Options
Mine seems pretty stable since the last couple of updates but was definitely a pain for a while
0 Likes
Members_TAWAHde
First Poster
Options

I have a problem with Bluetooth headphones (I tried with 3 different devices).

Everytime I connect them the music apps (AIMP, YouTube, Audioteka)  just stop playing

0 Likes
icerno78
First Poster
Options

The UI4 update was yesterday installed on my Tab S7 FE.

As you can see on the Screenshot there is something like an invisible Border on the left and right side. Before the Update the Icons where more to the Edges of the Tablet but i cant move them there.

And the lower icon list (which is equal on every page) is even more crushed. Those 6 icons where spread to the edges as well and no all way more in the middle. And the App name is missing aswell.

How can i fix this problem to use all available space again?Screenshot_20220406-220704_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes
icerno78
First Poster
Options

Is there a way to submit my problem as an official support ticket somewhere?

0 Likes
Strombreaker
First Poster
Options

I have a work account for school and it appears that after upgrading my f41 to one ui 4.1 android 12, the play store for work profile stopped working at all. I can't even open it. Once i open it, it immediately crashes and gives the message that play store stopped working. And if I go to the apps section in the settings in my work profile section of apps, it gives me message of manually disabled even though I didn't disable it.
Please fix this in the next update for Samsung Galaxy F41(Indian Version).

0 Likes