Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ok samsung.... Add an AI filter to camera!

(Topic created on: 19-05-2023 01:36 PM)
DkalL_Mc
Explorer
Options

I think its about time that samsung beat apple to this idea. 

Samsung please add an AI filter to the camera. Or release a camera app that can utilise all the cameras settings to create an AI image!

👍🏻

6 REPLIES 6
Members_XosQiQN
First Poster
Options
What will this do & does it cost
0 Likes
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
You will find that there are a degree of AI or smart functions built into the camera and gallery apps already by default such as the auto fixes and enhancements etc that just have other names. Try downloading Samsung's Camera Assistant app as this adds additional smart settings in the camera app, I'm not sure what other AI type functions you can think of but may be worth sending suggestions to Samsung that developers could consider for future updates and models etc. Hope this helps
DkalL_Mc
Explorer
Options
I'm more referring to the ability to create images like this one. I guess my definition wasn't so great. I know that the Samsung camera has ai functionality... but again, not at all what I meant.wonder_1680433232753_1000014247_1680433232.jpg
0 Likes
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
Ok but probably a bit out of my league that and into digital Art. I would expect there will be an app out there that can do all sorts of things with images. I have a friend who does digital art and creates all kinds of amazing images digitally but I wouldn't have a clue. It might be worth researching icon or emoji makers that you can download ideally free but I suspect there may be a fee. Sorry I couldn't be of further help but definitely worth submitting a suggestion to Samsung to add creativity functions in the camera or image editor app
0 Likes
DkalL_Mc
Explorer
Options
I have plenty of software to do this. I just want samsung to do it directly into the camera... so snap and bang wow an ai impression of the shot taken. 🤨
DkalL_Mc
Explorer
Options
Looks like it may well be happening!!!!