Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OK 1st ? Is about Dual Mesenger

(Topic created on: 20-03-2023 04:16 PM)
amp4ever
Journeyman
Options
Hi yall.... so my first question post is regarding dual messenger. Can anyone please kindly tell me about this app, what it does and how, how to set it up, etc. Thanks so much!
2 REPLIES 2
amp4ever
Journeyman
Options
Ohh really? Interesting! Admittedly, I ask this because I'm sure my husband is cheating on me, and I've vèn investigating this for a few months now. Many may things not right not normal not as he claims. One being dual messenger... and messaging from more than just the normal parameters. He has this activated. I knew something wasn't adding up with his messages. Before I even knew dual messenger was on his phone activated I knew from my spy cameras something wasn't right about his messages. Seemed like there were messages being exchanged that simply disappear when I sneak on his phone to check. So a copy of the app you say. Most interesting. I suppose the copy will have an identical icon(s). The copy icons could be hidden from view in turn, so one would have to know where to look to open the extra version. Would that be the case?
amp4ever
Journeyman
Options
Verrrry good intel thank you ever so kindly for the info. If i might bother you once more, just curious, how do I find hidden icons?