Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notes and Reminder

(Topic created on: 15-10-2023 01:24 PM)
Muiradhar
Navigator
Options
I like both apps, notes and reminder, but I think there are a few basic features missing from them.

First of all I think both of them should be merged into one app. You should have reminders inside the notes app. 

Second, specifically on the Notes app, the checklist option has to be improved. Every bulletpoint should be movable and easy to indent. Also when the box is checked, the item should be moved down to a "completed" list
4 REPLIES 4
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
I honestly don't see the your 1st point and why it would be necessary, but that's my opinion, on another note I agree with the bullet points as their currently abit useless.
Muiradhar
Navigator
Options
A reminder is basically a note with a timer. You should be able to write a note, and if you want to turn it into a reminder you simply apply a time and an alarm for it. Also it cleans the layout and is one less app that we need to install. That how Google Keep for example works. Also you can't set reminders through the calendar, or at least I haven't found a way which means that even if you can, it's not obvious. So reminders, notes and events should be all merged and linked to the calendar, so they integrate easily
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
I've been able to set reminders via calender since one ui 5, screen recording: https://streamable.com/hy10zt
Gabriel0316
First Poster
Options

I totally agree with that. Having it all in one and much easier to access everything would be such a win