What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update is a joke! s20 Ultra 5g

(Topic created on: 30-12-2020 01:24 AM)
Options
So since having the one ui3 upgrade (android 11)... I can't change my theme, my font keeps going funny, I can't use contact less pay its honestly so annoying plus! My battery is drained without me even using it, when I go to download or update anything it comes up with this error code and then another error code comes up saying not enough space or theres another one that says the connection for the download has been lost so I then restart my phone and I have to do this everytine I want to download something. I've also done a factory reset aswell which hasn't made a blind bit of difference if I new this update was gonna be a absolute shitshow I defo wouldn't of done it, if anyone has any tips or anything it would be much appreciated ♡
11 REPLIES 11
samb79
Apprentice
Options
ok thank you , I'll try that now .
0 Likes
samb79
Apprentice
Options
wow! actually worked ! thank you so much . I'm so annoyed that I facory restored my phone, I lost all my pictures etc for nothing. Thank you again , your a life saver , really need my phone at the moment as I'm sure a lot of people do in these covid times .
0 Likes