Samsung, please work on these things:
1) when you receive notifications, the phone should turn on, but obviously, a feature you can turn on or off
2) Samsung pay should support more banks. I have TSB, but because it's not supported, I can't use Samsung pay
3) I have the a71, and I don't understand how I the edge lighting in my settings, but you can change the style. It isn't very pleasant
4) for the galaxy buds, it would be so nice to see both percentages of earbuds, and when it the same, it doesn't have to show separately
5) Samsung messages I want to know if the person I sent a message to received/read it.
6) the new 3.1 always-on display I'm not too fond of the fonts; it's too thin
7) I don't know about you guys, but I would buy a theme so for people who don't spend their money, give them more option
8)The Samsung keyboard needs more work as I would like to have themes for the Samsung keyboard and add dictionaries. I am horrible at writing, and I prefer it auto-correct, but some words are slang or the way I actually speak.
9) before I got this phone, I used to use google keyboard, and one thing I really like is the gif because it shows more of what I am looking for
10) I use the reminder widget, which helps to get my life more organized, but I would like to get a notification if I put a place or time so that I don't forget
11) another thing is when you get a new feature, for example, when new emoji being added to the keyboard. I would like to see which have been added because how am I supposed to know which one is new
It's a long list. Samsung is the best brand in my opinion, and they really have some amazing features that make stick to Samsung but there feature that could be useful.
share what you think
@IsaCastilo: 3) Head to Settings > Display > Edge Screen > Edge Lighting > Lighting Style, and run through the Effect, Colour and Advanced tabs to customise it to your preference.
5) Open the Messages app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > More Settings > Text Messages > Show When Delivered (On) > Back > Multimedia Messages > Show When Delivered (On) > Show When Read (On).