Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never sleeping apps list

(Topic created on: 15-06-2022 08:26 AM)
GMP-UK
Apprentice
Options
Bitdefender cannot be seen in the never sleeping apps list. Can someone help me add Bitdefender to the list
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@GMP-UK Hello, in my opinion it is not possible to include an antivirus app in the list of Apps never sleeping. This application is in charge of supervising the device and as such it is always active. Check it in Settings / Applications, the three points on the top right / Special access / Device administration apps. The check must be activated. Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

GMP-UK
Apprentice
Options
Hi thank you for the response. I checked the settings and the bitdefender is active as a device administration app. But the system keep deactivating bitdefender web protection off.
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@GMP-UK Hello,to fix the latter,  try activating Unrestricted battery usage in the Bitdefender Security settings.
Access Settings / Applications and look for the app in question. Within the options, in Battery, activate - Not restricted. Check for a while. Greetings.

Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@GMP-UK Also check the following.Settings/Accessibility/Installed applications/Bitdefender Mobile security/Enabled.Check to have the check enabled.Greetings!

GMP-UK
Apprentice
Options
Hi Ventor,
Thanks again. The battery is set to "Unrestricted".
And under Accessibility Settings/ Installed apps, Bitdefender Mobile Security is set to On

I just wander where this is a software glitch in either Samsung or Bitdefender
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Bitdefender, try contacting them because they are usually very quick to sort issues with any of their programs
GMP-UK
Apprentice
Options
Thanks indeed Ventor and antikythera for all you help. I shall contact bitdefender.
Topazgb
First Poster
Options

Settings >>> Apps >>> Bitdefender security >>> Battery ... set Optimised.

Then you will see it in Sleeping or Always Sleeping.  Remove it from there and add it to Never Sleeping.

Then, Settings >>> Apps >>> Bitdefender security >>> Battery ... set Unrestricted.

That will sort it.  But you may need to do that on some bitdefender updates

0 Likes