Support

Open search

Need to disable vibrate on lock/unlock

Highlighted
SOLVED
Apprentice

Whenever I unlock my phone, I get vibration feedback. I have tried absolutely everything to turn this off, it's annoying me so much. I even reset my settings. Nothing has worked so far, please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I HAVE FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!!! It's the bloody NFC tag 😭 Turned it off and now my phone doesn't vibrate when unlocked... I feel so dumb 😂😭

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Navigator
What phone?
Highlighted
Note 9
Highlighted
Navigator
Turn on your smartphone and open Apps menuClick on SettingsTap the Sounds & Vibration iconNavigate through this submenu until you find the Vibration Feedback and Keyboard Vibration optionsSlide the toggle buttons to the left for each of these options to disable themExit the submenus and head back to your home screen
Highlighted
Already tired this, still randomly vibrates even tho I have no notifications and vibrates when unlocked
Highlighted
Navigator
Try clearing system cache and reboot
Highlighted
Cleared cache partition and rebooted. Soon as I unlock the phone, again get a vibration.. it's actually so annoying 😂
Highlighted
I HAVE FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!!! It's the bloody NFC tag 😭 Turned it off and now my phone doesn't vibrate when unlocked... I feel so dumb 😂😭

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Glad you get it sorted:)

Top Liked Authors