!-- End Google Optimize -->
Support

Open search

Need ios wearable app for galaxy buds

Highlighted

Actually galaxy buds works ***** well with android device, and i got iphone xr as a gift then i use buds with i phone it sounds like cheap and muffled, better wearable app have some better equaliser please help me need galaxy buds wearable app for ios

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Hi @naveen22 ,

I've asked our software team about this for you. Me or one of the other Mods will let you know what our developers say. :smiling-face::thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Highlighted

We've received a reply from the developers. Apparently, they are currently reviewing the possibility of having an iOS version of the app for the next Buds model.

Highlighted

Do you mean that every ios user's will never be able to use the buds at 100%... ?
I think that it is a ***** robbery... 

You made an ios app for galaxy watch.. Why not for the buds.. ? I mean ... seriously ?

Please do something, be professional ..

Highlighted

SO TRUE !!!
Thanks Quentin !

Highlighted

Hi guys.

I appreciate that it's disappointing. I like to use the Buds with my laptop, so I was kinda hoping for an expansion of the app beyond the Android OS platform too.

However, it's a hardware restriction. The chip in the current Buds model is unable to support a functional iOS Wearable app. 

Highlighted

False advertising..
Such a shame..

Highlighted

I'm gonna give my buds back today and buy the new airpods,
Thank you Samsung and bye bye..

Highlighted

So this is how Samsung repays it's customers, that have chosen your company, and now to neglect them for until they buy the buds+. Utter filth!!

Top Liked Authors