Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Navigating settings and finding pre-installed apps

(Topic created on: 17-01-2023 04:16 PM)
Werfer
Student
Options

Is there a setting that I can switch on so that when I get sent into a specific page in settings I can click the back button to go up in settings?

Currently when I get sent to a page in settings by an app and I click the "back" button in the top left I get sent back to the app or to the home screen. Is it possible to click the back button and instead be sent to the next page above the one I was sent to, like in folders in a computer?

This is my first time asking a question on this forum so I'm not sure this is how I should ask a second question. Anyway, my second question is if there is a way to see all the apps downloaded on my device? I'm trying to take full advantage of all the great features on Samsung phones, but I just can't seem to find all the apps available. Just today I discovered the "Samsung Blockchain Keystore" which comes pre-installed on Samsung phones by going through my notification settings. The only ways I found to look for apps on my phone is to go through app settings and notification settings, but is there a better way?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi, 

For first question, the answer is no, that's not possible right now. You can send your feedback to Samsung Support via the Samsung Members app > Support > Send feedback > Ask questions.

2nd question: You can find all installed apps in Settings > Apps. Samsung apps and certain system apps are visible when you select Show system apps (see screenshots) .

Screenshot_20230117_202028_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20230117_201903_Settings.jpg

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi, 

For first question, the answer is no, that's not possible right now. You can send your feedback to Samsung Support via the Samsung Members app > Support > Send feedback > Ask questions.

2nd question: You can find all installed apps in Settings > Apps. Samsung apps and certain system apps are visible when you select Show system apps (see screenshots) .

Screenshot_20230117_202028_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20230117_201903_Settings.jpg

Werfer
Student
Options

Thanks a lot for your reply!

0 Likes