Apprentice
Options

who thinks this phone is good?let me know in the comments
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Its quite a good phone for simple tasks but not great for gaming or power hungry applications. Camera is pretty basic too.
GAMERALI
Apprentice
Options
ohh thanks for the tip
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
What did you change from? If you moved from a iPhone its already a massive step up...

(it's a joke, don't want a debate with any Apple fans on here btw lol)
0 Likes
GAMERALI
Apprentice
Options
lol before I was having Samsung s7 by the way
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
My Daughter has bought herself an A12 GAMERALI and I have to say I am quite impressed with it. It has a large decent screen which will really trump your S7 and make watching videos a much better experience. The battery is far better than on your S7 and you will really notice this. The camera is comparable to the S7 but you have a wide angle camera on your A12 which your S7 does not have. All good so far but your S7 can shoot 1080p video at 60fps whereas your S12 is limited to 30fps. Your S7 had a flagship chipset in it's day and will be noticeably quicker than your A12 overall and a better gaming machine within the confines of it's dated software. The big winner though for the A12 is that it will be running the latest software with future updates guaranteed and is a much more secure and 'modern' handset as a result. Hope you really enjoy your A12. 👍 👍
0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Good phone for a good price!
0 Likes
GAMERALI
Apprentice
Options
that's true I am happy with a12 too
GAMERALI
Apprentice