Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Files

(Topic created on: 31-07-2022 01:21 PM)
OldSteve
Student
Options
I have photos stored in the "pictures folder" (on sd card) which all shows up when viewing in gallery, but when in "my files" it shows that there is a number of files in that folder but when I click on the folder it show's nothing there.
Any ideas?
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@OldSteve: When you're in My Files, have you tried tapping on the Images option in 'Categories' to see if the photos show up in this location? 

When you're in the Gallery app, select an image, press the 3 dots in the bottom right corner and select 'Details'. This will show you the path/source of the image, and should help you locate the images in My Files. 

0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
My phone is backed up to Dropbox and Google drive. So all my pictures are viewable when I log into Dropbox. So no need to look for them on my phones.
0 Likes
OldSteve
Student
Options
Thanks for your replies, I couldn't see anything in the settings, So I thought if I take a photo and the phone will store it in dcim/camera folder,I then moved the photo to the picture folder too see if that would show, what happened was all of the sudden all the images I had in the "picture folder" suddenly appeared. It seems the "my files" was set not to show show image files in that folder.
0 Likes