Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MirrorLink Android 10 Discontinued!!!!!

(Topic created on: 10-10-2020 03:24 PM)
flashmuji
Student
Options

WHY WHY WHY Samsung have you disabled this including CarmodeStub!?!? I can no longer mirror link on my note 10 on my VW GOLF GTI. I used to use this to let the kids watch youtube in the car while we wait for mum to do shopping.

Alot of people are not happy including me! We spend over £1000 for this phone and you take features away!

https://www.xda-developers.com/samsung-drops-support-mirrorlink-car-mode-find-my-car/

Regards,

Amit

13 REPLIES 13
Members_0pIyKGh
Apprentice
Options

Agree Samsung shall get mirrorlink back working as we all paid for this feature and it worked in fact great 

blexa
Student
Options

I agree. How to make Samsung to make it working again?

LapovOnor
Student
Options
I'm rather annoyed about this, I bought me S10 specifically as my car has mirrorlink, I'll have to find another handset that does support it now, but this makes the S10 my final Samsung device
LapovOnor
Student
Options
in fact, all it needs them to do is allow our phones to obtain the necessary certificates to function, they did all the hard work setting that up in the first place so it's no hardship to leave it working
0 Likes
BiHSLK
First Poster
Options

thats why i decided to sell my S20 Ultra 5g. Never more Samsung for me

cool_kuba
Journeyman
Options

Samsung Samsung listen to your customers!

Why not releasing Samsung mirrorlink app with certificate already included so it doesn't need to contact nonexistent server to obtain one.

If this is not fixed it will be the last Samsung for me as well!

Members_ynVVrmO
First Poster
Options

It is a disgrace what Samsung has done with Mirrorlink. I used this solution every day, now I have been disconnected from the car and I wonder if I will still be a loyal Samsung customer as before, because I am very disappointed. Why a very well-functioning solution was killed by Samsung? Who ever came up with such a stupid idea? Lots of Samsung users have used this solution ... and what will happen to them now?

Resonance
First Poster
Options

It's fundamentally a bait and switch scam. Like hey, you can have this nice feature if you pay us $1000. You've paid? Yeah, we don't support that anymore.