Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mesenger

(Topic created on: 19-04-2020 12:59 PM)
Henrik64
First Poster
Options

Hey!

The samsung mesenger is workin really good and you how did it, good jobb!

But i think its can be even better, look on iphone, they have smothe layout, orginised contakt based on how you texted last and gifs or picture can easily be send even on the older models, on smasung and android for the most you need to send gifs and pictures over mms and you can only send mms over mobile network and not wifi.

I wonder, can you like code or fix so gifs are easier to find like a search bar and that you can send tose pictures over sms or at least over wifi?

Great work otherwise👍

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Solution
AndrewL
Options
@Henrik64: Which phone do you have? On some more recent Android versions, you can search for GIFs by tapping on the square smiley face symbol, with a 'play' triangle in the bottom right of the symbol. This is located inside the dialogue box where you compose your messages (where it says 'Enter Message'). If you tap the symbol, it should bring up GIFs and Stickers, with a search option situated in the middle of the 2 columns.

Sadly, text messages containing images and emojis will always be converted to MMS format, however there are options such as WhatsApp that allow this to be done via Wi-Fi. Hope this helps.
0 Likes
Henrik64
First Poster
Options

Well, I have a more older version, the samsung A5, and thank you for the tip, I just think that although samsung is greater in other topics I think its sad that iphone can do better on a app that you use the most and that you cant fulfil you experience, but thank you anyways and samsung, you are doing a great job👍

0 Likes