Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Members: update address

(Topic created on: 26-07-2020 09:37 PM)
jaimew22
Student
Options

hello,

I am having an issue whilst trying to enter a competition in the Samsung members app. Whenever I go to enter it autofills my information but with my old address, and there is no way of changing these details. I have literally tried everything in the app, on my amsung account etc and can't find any way of changing my address, what's even more frustrating is I can not find where this information is stored as anywhere I can find an address I have the correct one inputted.

I have called Samsung account support but they just said they can't change my members address and to call the members team, which I did and they are not currently working. So basically I have no idea how to update my address associated with my members account. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I really don't understand how something this simple is proving to be so difficult!

Thanks in advance

11 REPLIES 11
Angewh
Apprentice
Options
hi, having the same issue did anyone get a resolution?
0 Likes
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
nope
They said it was changed tk correct info but on entering the akg giveaway its still saying old address. Pretty pissed off tbh. They actually said it was changed and it hasn't. Really irritating. Bad samsung 😡