Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Members still not working.

(Topic created on: 20-02-2024 10:20 AM)
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

Anyone got any extra advise on this. Members on the tablet isn’t working I have followed advice to do cache partition thing and cache delete on the app. Deleting the app altogether, restarting tablet. I have done everything bar a restore. Thanks 

0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
Hi Ash, is it the whole app you can't get on or just the community section.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

Just the community section or anything that involves a connection it just say server error to be clear the rest of the tab goes online just fine. I’m think is it because of my customer service complaints but then I wouldn’t be able to access on the iPhone? 

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have issues on my tablet too, it doesn't login to my account properly, asking me to set up new profile for community
0 Likes
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
Thanks, so to confirmm when you open members app it's just the community section you can't access. The other two options are ok, yes?

1708425901795_1708425901788_0.jpg
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

image.jpg

 correct 

0 Likes
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
Your tablet is Wi-Fi only yes?
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

So I’m not blocked then, mine just refused to do anything and this is what I get as an apparent recent feed via the iPhone safari app 

IMG_0121.png

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

Sure is but to clarify the rest is all smooth and find. Had an issue with ITVX a few days ago but other than that all good. 

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Blocked 🤣
0 Likes