Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Members app(this app)

(Topic created on: 16-07-2021 12:02 AM)
Flintstone
Voyager
Options
Sometimes this app takes a long  time to start up. Is there a setting to speed up the launch 
(Or to go directly to the community section?)

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi no there isn't, try clearing the apps cache in the apps storage settings.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Launch speed will mostly vary based on your devices data speed connection. A spotty connection can result in slow opening times.
AndrewL
Options

@Flintstone: Is Members the only affected app? Have you tried opening the Members app while connected to Wi-Fi and Mobile Data respectively. Try long pressing on the app icon > Tap the 'i' icon to access the app settings > Force Stop > Storage > Clear Cache, then restart your device to see if this helps. I also recommend heading to the Galaxy Store > Tap the 3 lines in the top right > Updates, and check for any available updates for the Members app here. 

0 Likes
Flintstone
Voyager
Options
Clearing the cache and restarting my phone seemed to have solved the problem there was a cache of about 80 MB for the members app guess that caused the problem.
Is there a way to clear all caches of all apps in one go (thought that a scheduled restart would do that settings-> device care -> : -> automation -> auto restart at set times.)
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
I use Google Files for the quick cache clear of all apps. Seems to do the trick nicely. Get it from Google Play Store if interested
0 Likes