Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Members app - no benefits available in app?

(Topic created on: 10-10-2020 06:57 PM)
truckergod
Pathfinder
Options

Since switching to the z fold 2 I haven't had any benefits available in app. You think samsung would reward their customers that spent almost 2k on one of their products. Just my thoughts anyway

9 REPLIES 9
truckergod
Pathfinder
Options
no mate we didn't get anything with the fold. the 1st one came with buds and a case.
0 Likes
Alpha07
Voyager
Options
The members app doesn't have any deals specific to someone's device model, as far as I'm aware, although that is a sound suggestion.

I'm not trying to justify the price of your device, but please don't assume you are getting extra benefits from your device other than what it says on the box.
0 Likes
truckergod
Pathfinder
Options
mate I never said I was getting extra benefits. what I know is I had the s20 ultra for 6 months and within that time had 3 50% off codes for cases and accessories. with those i bought cases and a game controller. please don't assume someone is asking for extra benefits just bc they bought an expensive phone mate.
0 Likes
Alpha07
Voyager
Options
I wasn't assuming anything, sorry for the misunderstanding. I do however understand where you're coming from, in that the S20 series did have many promotions.

Personally, I think the variation is very much down to advertisement, much like all promotions. The Z Fold 2 5G was more of a gimmick for those who can afford it, than something they'd like to sell in the masses. It was already a well-known device simply because of its folding screen, and Samsung doesn't expect to have many people willing to pay over 2K for a smartphone.

On the other hand, the S20 series is their "normal" flagship lineup, so of course they're going to advertise it a lot by adding lots of promotions.

Again, this is all just speculation, but I'd argue that this is very close to the truth.
0 Likes
truckergod
Pathfinder
Options
you maybe right about samsungs thinking. but they sold so many folds that it was delayed shipping to customers. I think the folding phone will become standard in a very years as it offers more bang for customers bucks then a normal phone. since having this I sold both my tablet and laptop as I can do everything on here. with wireless dex my TV becomes the biggest computer I have ever used lol
lucia192020
Journeyman
Options
you're right but mine wasn't doing that way
0 Likes
joeybig01
Journeyman
Options
the other thing I was wondering was... I have read everywhere if you register within 30 days, any first screen repair jobs would be no more then £149. I can't find anything about it on the UK website or on the product registration page?
0 Likes
truckergod
Pathfinder
Options
in the samsung website it says z fold2 owners and flip don't need to register
joeybig01
Journeyman
Options
thanks bud, just got off the phone to a very helpful Samsung advisor that told me this, thanks 👍
0 Likes