Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAKE THE PHONES SMALLER

(Topic created on: 25-10-2020 10:58 PM)
OfficalNET
Apprentice
Options
Please samsung make a smaller phone in the future like the s10 that was my favourite phone of all samsung history and please make the samsung s21 atleast the same size as the s10
5 REPLIES 5
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
back in the 80's the phones were like carrying bricks move on 20 years and they were so small you could not use the buttons. Smart 'phones' came along .. loved my S7. as it was small but perfectly formed... now we are seeing bigger phones that are not always as good.
OfficalNET
Apprentice
Options
facts it was a perfect size and the specs were the best back then but now I literally cant hold a samsung phone with out both hands
0 Likes
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
every one have a different taste, I alway go with the galaxy note because its bigger, now I got the note 20 ultra 6.9in, but still think it small, I prefer my phone bigger, so I dont need to use a tablet or pc , everything can be done on a phone now days, save me a lots of money, for not buying a tablet or pc,
OfficalNET
Apprentice
Options
I see where your coming from some plp have different opinions also my favourite phone rn is the galaxy note 20 but what if the s pen comes included in the "smaller" Samsung galaxy phones in the future?
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I was reading a list of the latest top compact Android devices and I think the Samsung S10e topped it even though it was a 2020 list. Be good to see some high spec compact devices though... I remember the Sony Z3 compact being great at the time.
0 Likes