Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Hotmail account

(Topic created on: 12-09-2021 04:55 AM)
Members_UQ6Wa94
First Poster
Options

My neice decided to delete my Google account from Google play store yesterday and I've lost everything on my phone.. I can't access any of my apps.. I play PokemonGo I have subscribed to u tube avg deezer and many other apps and some are paup for full year.. I've also got an ancestry account and now with my email address I can no longer finish it as I can't access it as she's deleted totally from Google.. it's vanished completely.. I told her to put it back on but I was told it's not a Gmail account but I've had it on there for 15 years.. you don't delete peoples accounts just like that.. it's gone and so is my phone I've lost everything and my phone my apps the lot's I have played PokemonGo gfir 5 years and can't get it back either unless I get it back.  I still have my email account to look at my emails but it won't let me put it back in.. you try and put it back in to Google and it doesn't recognise it at all.. 🤔

2 REPLIES 2
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
So you was using a Microsoft email account in the Gmail registration?
0 Likes
loribear1
Navigator
Options
has your neice done a factory reset on your phone ? & why did she delete your account ? i don't think you can put hotmail in a google account , might be better restarting with your phone again .once you put your email in , sometimes you can pick up where you left it in your app.
0 Likes