Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lock Screen Wallpaper Low Resolution

(Topic created on: 29-05-2022 08:03 AM)
istroberi
First Poster
Options

After the new software update (April 2022, One UI 4.1), I've been experiencing an issue with my lock screen wallpaper. The quality of the image changes after setting it as wallpaper. The image becomes low resolution and the colors were different from the original. I even tried it in samsung default wallpapers. On the other hand, there's no issue with my home screen wallpaper. I tried to screenshot my lock screen but the photo looks fine. Is this a bug on the new update? Is anyone experiencing the same issue?

6 REPLIES 6
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@istroberi Hello, try clearing the cache and data of the Lock screen app. To do this, access Settings / Lock screen, scroll down to About Lock screen, see i button, in Permissions verify that you have the permissions granted, In Battery-Optimized, in Storage, clear the cache and data and restart the device.Comment.Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
CamrenTerrell
First Poster
Options

Your application has most likely failed. Try reinstalling the app. If the problem persists, then it's worth checking your phone settings. I have never used the wallpaper app. I usually look for beautiful wallpapers on Pinterest or use those Samsung offers. I recently downloaded a cool wallpaper at https://www.wallpaperbison.com/alienware-wallpapers/. I always share useful links where you can find something interesting and valuable. I like to set a beautiful wallpaper on the lock screen and my computer's desktop. Most often, I choose pictures with motivational phrases.

0 Likes
Hamidrza
Explorer
Options

its happen because exinus is a sht!

I have this problem too, only black wallpapers without blur can be shown in orginal quality, and some images

But if you use a design wallpaper or texture, colorful or blurry wallpaper resolution go down 

0 Likes
Hamidrza
Explorer
Options

You insult the consumer and you never give a correct answer. If not, answer these questions. Why does the screen of Samsung phones not turn on when receiving a new message from Instagram or WhatsApp, telegram or... ? Why is the screen always on in A32 but not in A33? What do you want to do with exinus? You want to creat something look like snapdragon or bionic of apple? You caaaaant! Please give up.

Please do not try to creat a chipper iPhone

You cant! Please give up Samsung 

Can you understand me? 

0 Likes
blahblahblah1
Apprentice
Options

I suddenly have this issue on my stock background Tab S9. Samsung support is useless. Did you ever resolve this problem?

0 Likes
Oku_75
Apprentice
Options
same tablet, same issue
0 Likes