Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOCATION HISTORY AND SIM CARD HISTORY

(Topic created on: 16-10-2022 07:17 PM)
SIR MAYORA
Student
Options

Hello! I just lost my Samsung A21s and currently tracking it! There before I could track my Samsung devices easily by getting location history and SIM card history then with the information and help of local police, repossessed my device. I have been getting the location offline but could not get the coordinates nor SIM card history. Kindly help

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisP88
Options

@SIR MAYORA You mentioned you are able to track your device's location, are you using the Find My Mobile service to do this?

In terms of the details you say are missing, how did you previously acquire these details? Have you reached out to your network for this information at all?

The more details you can give us, the easier it will be for us and other users to help you!

SIR MAYORA
Student
Options

Yes and using Find my Mobile. It has a tab SIM card History which is inactive as at the moment! initially aside from just seeing a tag in location, I could get the coordinates of the location. I am not sure of coordinates in offline mode because previously the phone was online.

I prefer working with police because with my network provider is tedious and complicated. that's why I love Samsung giving me power to track my lost devices then with the help of police recover it!

0 Likes