Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lloyds Bank - Samsung Pay

(Topic created on: 25-01-2022 11:31 PM)
Members_1patVBE
Student
Options

I added my card to Samsung Pay, and I cannot see a lyods bank card anywhere. Just a Samsung Card, I also had a Samsung Card delivered which said debit on it.

Google Pay adds my card straight to the app, is Samsung meant to do something different or are the cards I had delivered a "mirror" for my Lyods Bank. Sorry I'm quite new to banking and very confused.

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
did you add your llyods bank card with curve, and link it with samsung pay+ , if you do then open curve app you will see you lyods card there
Sofina
First Poster
Options
latif please card pay
0 Likes
Members_1patVBE
Student
Options

Yes I did and I can but what's th Samsung Card?

TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
the samsung card you had you can use it in store, shop,and online ect.. it work like a debit card, if you have a multiple credit or debit card you can add that on in the cuvre app , for instance if you your lloyd card just click on the Lloyd card in the app, then when you use the samsung card or samsung pay on you device it with deduct the money out off your chosen bank card, it so convince you dont have to bring like 200 credits or debit card with you in your wallet.
0 Likes
kidibegr
First Poster
Options
So I'm under the age of 18 and I have a Lloyd's debit card. I tried to set up samsung pay but it said that I needed this additional app called curve. Then, when I tried to set up a curve account it said I needed to be over the age of 18. So does this mean that there is no way for me to use my card eith my phone? Or is there some other way.

Many thanks.
wAbb
First Poster
Options
Im trying to add my Lloyd's card but they say try again i followed all the steps
0 Likes
Rino1996
First Poster
Options
I can't add my lloyds classic card to curve
0 Likes