Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

linking the Samsung Cloud with OneDrive

(Topic created on: 05-11-2020 03:28 PM)
Necko9
First Poster
Options
Hi there,

I've just linked my samsung cloud acc. with OneDrive. 

However I wanted to perform a fresh back uo and still all the stuff are being still uoloaded to samsung cloud again. Did I do something wrong or is it now automatically also stored in one drive?

Thanks!
Necko
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
SamiSungi
Black Belt 
Options
If I'm not wrong, Samsung has or will stop OneDrive synchronization support.
0 Likes
Valgore
Navigator
Options
Go into settings then accounts and go to Samsung cloud. you should be able to stop the backup. you can also select what and how you would like to backup your stuff and also perform a fresh backup or restore.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Necko9: Following your recent backup, have you tried logging in to your OneDrive account via the dedicated app (Apps > Microsoft (folder) > OneDrive, to see if the images were backed up successfully? If not, please head to Settings > Apps > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Reset App Preferences. Now, open the Gallery app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > Tap on 'Sync With OneDrive' > On. While here, check your sync settings, such as 'Sync Using', 'Sync While Roaming' and 'Albums To Upload' to make sure you have it set up to your preferences, and that no restrictions are in place. If the issue persists, can you confirm if you saw the prompt 'Switch to OneDrive' when you accessed the Gallery app? If you connected the Gallery app to OneDrive and see the error 'Something Went Wrong', close the app and start the connection again, ensuing that all permissions are granted.

0 Likes