Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Light room boost

(Topic created on: 04-09-2022 08:48 PM)
SarahCK92
Apprentice
Options
Is anyone else struggling with accessing the lightroom boost? I've tried a different Web browser, tried another form of payment, tried turning off my settings as Samsung have advised and I have no idea what else I should do. Anyone help? 
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
david0416
Apprentice
Options
Having issues too, keeps coming up with error code B7024/P/38VDB
0 Likes
SarahCK92
Apprentice
Options
That's the error I'm getting 😞 wanted to trial before I paid for the full version
0 Likes
david0416
Apprentice
Options
Can't get through to support atm and can't find anything useful online either, hopefully it gets resolved
0 Likes
SarahCK92
Apprentice
Options
Fingers crossed. I've tried messaging them to let them know and they come back yesterday with basically 'user error' 🤣 but I know its not just me having the problem. I've tried uninstalling the app and then reinstalling and that's not worked either
0 Likes
SarahCK92
Apprentice
Options
They've come back to me asking if I've tried accessing a desktop browser and seeing if it's the same outcome. I don't have access to a desktop but was wondering if you do and if you have tried it?
0 Likes
david0416
Apprentice
Options
I do have access to one, ill give it a shot in a little while
0 Likes
david0416
Apprentice
Options
Just tried it on my PC and it just gives a QR code that forces you to load the page on your phone
0 Likes
Members_TaBAUKU
First Poster
Options

I've given up all hope of accessing the free trail. Absolutely useless. Downloaded the app but doesn't give me premium features.  Spent hours on live chat on Sunday  with Adobe and Samsung support, both couldn't do anything. Every time samsung transfered me to someone else I had to explain the whole thing again. I too get an error code stating I have already purchased so it wont take me any further. Sorry I have been of no help at all but an issue shared !! If anyone does find a solution, let me know.

0 Likes
SarahCK92
Apprentice
Options
I have reported it with Samsung through their Facebook chat as I explained that it wasn't just myself having problems so I linked them to the community site and they said its been reported to the team who handle the promotions. They've said to try again at the end of the week and if still problems to let them know