Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Libre 2 problems since samsung December update

(Topic created on: 01-01-2023 01:30 PM)
Beechy1986
First Poster
Options

I have samsung s20fe. I have diabetes and use an libre app on phone. The phone connects via Bluetooth to a patch on my arm which sets alarm off on my phone if my sugar is going too high or too low but since the December samsung update the signal between the phone and sensor gets lost and wont come back after a few hours of working, until i uninstall the app and reload (which is a pain). I know the recent update was to do with security and am convinced the problems are to do with it! Does anyone have similar issues or know of any fixes or if not how i could get rid of the most recent update?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Steakthegreat
First Poster
Options

Have the same phone and the same issues. Unfortunately, I do not have any soultions. It is 100% due to the most recent update as I'm currently using my ols s10 and having no issues. Hopefully this is resolved soon

0 Likes
AmySmile
First Poster
Options

I also have the same phone and having the exact same problem. Constantly getting alerts for "signal loss", so I scan and then 5/10minutes later it does the same again. I also havnt received a signal alert/alarm to say when my sugar has gone too high or low, very frustrating. 

Don't know if it is linked but also since the update I have had issues with Bluetoothing songs to my car. It connects fine and stays connected, but the sound is so low you can barely hear anything. I've checked all the volume settings on the phone and car and everything is the same as was before the update. 

0 Likes
Its me
First Poster
Options

My s20 has the new 13 update and is doing exactly the same as you explained no alarms and always saying signal lost no alarms but i can still scan ok just have no alarms is there any news on this 

0 Likes
Members_dLUPsjM
First Poster
Options

Same here after the update but on Galaxy s20. The Bluetooth connection had been super stable for years and the Libre alarms were a godsend, especially during the night. Now the connection is up only for about 10-20% and that is a BIG problem when it comes to sugar management. Whatever was changed needs to be reversed ASAP!

0 Likes
Julie44
First Poster
Options

I’m having the same issue. I have a Samsung A32 5g and I am not getting any alerts since the update in December.

0 Likes
DapperPenguin
First Poster
Options

The reason is a Bluetooth bug in Android version 13. See this link: https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/242755161

If you disable and enable Bluetooth on your phone the alarms will work until it inevitably fails again. That's been my experience with a Samsung S20+.

0 Likes