Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left side of wireless headphones not working

(Topic created on: 07-04-2021 12:49 PM)
Dano_68
Student
Options

I have a Galaxy s10 phone.  I started with wireless buds, and after 2 months the left hand side was so quiet it was inaudible or not working at all. I got fed up and bought Skull Candy Ink'd Active.  They worked for about 10 months, and now the left side is inaudible or not working at all.

I put in wired headphones using audio jack and I get full sound in both ears.  So the issue it not with dirty buds, and no charge etc.  It is an issue withing the software I would guess.  If it was hardware related then no left audio would work.  But it doesn't work with wireless headphones, so that seems to be software. 

I believe this is a design fault as many, many people are having the same issue. 

Please Samsung, fix this and send out a patch. 

3 REPLIES 3
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
In regard to low audio on the buds, did you try cleaning it out? I had that issue with the buds live and the solution was simple, clean it. Get a very thin object and gently remove any lint/dust/wax etc from the speaker. Be mindful not to put too much pressure as to not damage the speaker. After which give it a good blow and hopefully your sound should be good as new.
0 Likes
Dano_68
Student
Options

Please re-read what I said.  I have cleaned them twice, and they are fully charged.  

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I reread it, you said it's not to do with dirty ear buds, but nevet mention cleaning them once. I'll assume then you expect me to take that statement as a given. I was simply suggesting cleaning the bud because I had s similar issue where the left bud was noticeably lower volume.

In regard to your issue, I highly doubt its s software issue. It's more than likely s hardware issue and one with your particular bud, especially since the right one is working as you say and that both worked fine initially.

Lastly can you clarify which wireless buds model you have?
0 Likes