Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keys Cafe localoized characters

(Topic created on: 12-08-2022 10:49 PM)
Members_xfkLW8c
First Poster
Options

Hi, I am trying to add ö ü keys to my samsung keyboard.

The problem is, these are not in the list. I can add as an arbitary text, but that way the button is not affected by shift key, and I also don't have the swipe up/down/left/right options

Any idea solving this?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
mrfiskare
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. And I only need this because Hungarian is not well implemented on the Samsung Keyboard.

0 Likes
Kulfsson
Apprentice
Options

I also have the same problem. Been struggling to get some traction on this. Would like to use Samsung keyboard now with the AI stuff on S24. Previously I used Swiftkey.

0 Likes
mywebguy
First Poster
Options

I have a similar problem.  >> anyone here know how to back up Keys Cafe (My Stickers) tags so that I can transfer to a new phone?

I need to know how to backup settings of GOOD LOCK / KEYS CAFE App? 

I am using a Samsung ZFLIP 5 and migrating to a new ZFLIP 5. I spent a week setting up the KEYS CAFE with specific tags on 100's of images that enables me to see pop up suggestions of memes in my text messages, and insert them easily. (LOVE KEYS CAFE!) and now that I am switching to a new phone, I need to know how to migrate those tags (app data) to a new phone? There does not seem to be any back up option?  

While I am on here, if anyone knows of any other predictive image type of app exists besides Keys Cafe (My Stickers)?  The big feature I need is the ability to type a word in my Samsung Messages app, such as "Thanks" and it will pop up a bunch of images which I have tagged with "#thanks"

I don't understand why that Samsung would allow people to "Tag" their photos, and then not allow those tagged photos to be used when text messaging with Samsung Messages?  

0 Likes