Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just a suggestion Samsung

(Topic created on: 04-12-2020 09:13 PM)
ttwa666
Pioneer
Options
Hi just wanted to let you know of my suggestion Samsung.
When there's any major updates occuring whether it's the UI or android firmware update wouldn't it be wise to somehow incorporate it into the Samsung members app to keep your customers in the know of when they can update their phones if eligible. Like what model varients, which country and what date etc. Quite a few members would like to have that on the next members app update and surely it wouldn't be that hard initialise into the app. Save everyone scouring the internet for some kind of news of when to expect their updates and be better received straight from the horses mouth. Including me there must be countless members who keep checking their settings and clicking on check for updates. Just a friendly suggestion Samsung to help us commoners out. Cheers
2 REPLIES 2
Dunkel
Pioneer
Options
as with the Android 10 update they will probably make a notice (see supplied screenshot) once it starts rolling out to more devices

Screenshot_20201204-213624_Samsung Members.png

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I don't see that working. The majority of mobiles are contracted to a carrier and carriers are infamous for being slow to release updates.
0 Likes