Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Isn't working the samsung pay in UK?

(Topic created on: 15-08-2022 10:31 AM)
Kaidy
Student
Options
My phone cames from South Korea.

I replaced the SIM card which made from UK, But the samsung pay doesn't working in UK as well

I changed nationaliy when I used 'setting' but it couldn't working when I installed the UK's SIM

Is somebody know this solution and please explain me as well?

Thanks and have a good day from start a week.
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I've imported phones from Korea as well.
The Samsung Pay won't work unless you have a simcard in there from the country the phone is registered in.
Was the downside of importing a phone.
Tried many things but never got it to work
Kaidy
Student
Options
Thanks for your kindly reply.
But if I want to use this one, How could I ask somebody?
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I am not a technical expert, what happen if you create a UK account and get a UK card, try something like Starling bank, however you have to have solid UK financial background to create instant online UK bank accounts

Just an idea.. Only
0 Likes
Solution
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Kaidy ,

You'll be unable to set up UK banks with a phone originating from South Korea. To use Samsung Pay UK, the phone would need to be intended for use within the UK.

You can find more information about this app here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/samsung-pay/

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Unfortunately that phone will have different certification to the UK. So you won't be able to use Samsung Pay on it with a UK simcard.
0 Likes
Andy3
Voyager
Options
You need to pay to get csc changed or go to samsung service centre to get csc changed
0 Likes
Andy3
Voyager
Options
All it takes is a csc change. Which you can't do. Unless you pay to change it or samsung service centre changes it.
0 Likes
Dragonreb2
Explorer
Options
Or you flash a new csc with odin, voiding your warranty 😝
0 Likes
Andy3
Voyager
Options
It does not void your warranty. Most firmwares use multi csc and can no longer be changed. If you read odin logs it always states leave csc.
0 Likes