Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instagram white screen

(Topic created on: 19-08-2022 04:57 PM)
RHug
First Poster
Options
I was getting a white screen when trying to add a second account. I followed guidance to troubleshoot, including clearing data (after clearing cache didn't work). But now the entire app is broken and only shows white screen. I've done reinstall, restart phone etc etc any ideas how to get it working again?
4 REPLIES 4
Sasha
First Poster
Options

I'm getting same issue as well. Reported to ig and no response. 

0 Likes
Vince Erase
First Poster
Options

Same problem. I can't open Ig app. Support of ig no response. I've tried to update app and OS, reinstall app, take off all apps on the phone, VPN connection, restart, check the bugs, including Installed beta version of ig. But haven't any results. Samsung Galaxy S20

0 Likes
LUXSkyBlocker
First Poster
Options

I don't know if you have a work profile in your phone. In my case, it was happening the same thing, a white screen when I open Instagram. Once I install Instagram on my Work Profile through Play Store(Work Profile), my Instagram starts to work normally again. It must a security issue. 

0 Likes
Vince Erase
First Poster
Options

I reset the phone to factory settings, after which I installed Instagram on a new one, after which it worked.
Of course, I had to restore all accounts in other applications, but that's another story.

0 Likes