Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instagram - anyone noticed any issues??

(Topic created on: 05-12-2022 05:58 AM)
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Obviously S22 Ultra has become totally useless after the last update, on top of that Instagram is partially crashing the phone every time I turn it on

So all the obvious things done, including reinstalling etc no change

Any thoughts guys? 
4 REPLIES 4
drtechnology1
Explorer
Options

YASSSS!  Please find my thread (post) on data issues and reply in it.  Since update many apps have connection issues even when phones on wifi, and are not working as their supposed to - me and many of my friends having same issue!  Trying to see how widespread the issues are!!!

IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Absolutely... You are 100% right,
I only noticed WiFi issue yesterday, because when I use normal data it works fine, but with WiFi it's crashing

Good discovery from you, as I said 99% of time I use the phone with WiFi, but yesterday I was out, that's the time I noticed the difference
drtechnology1
Explorer
Options

and here I thought this was a USA thing, interesting to see people in ur neck of the woods having similar issues - so it is more widespread than I 1st thought - dang!!!  This six but hopefully we can get a fix fast!  I am from USA realized this is EU boards - am on other board posting about this issue and many here in USA same issue as I am having (and you are having)

IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Thanks for your good work buddy 👍❤️👋
0 Likes