Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In-app purchase denied, new samsung user- s10 Ikon s

(Topic created on: 15-03-2019 07:38 AM)
iJonesy_99
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

So recently bought S10 and I love it, however today I tried to claim the exclusive S10 fortnite skin but when I confirm my account details it says "in-app purchases denied" with  "e100008/6050/.com.epicgames.fortnite" error message.

At first I thought, maybe this Is the app 

so I tried putting money in normally and confirmed Samsung pay but I was denied again.

Why is this? And what should I do?

128 REPLIES 128
XSky4Flyx
First Poster
Options
No one in my country uses that
0 Likes
Lok1
First Poster
Options

any1 else thats get an error after register your credit card ?

0 Likes
Lejonario00
Apprentice
Options

Yes and i solved it. Not universal solve. I tried adding the credit card in 3 different devices with different samsung account. When it accept the card, put the account with the card on your s10 and go ahead with the redeem

0 Likes
Lok1
First Poster
Options

so i have to make a new samsung account and add my credit card there or what 

0 Likes
Lejonario00
Apprentice
Options

I think it depends on devices. My dad's phone has my dad's account and the first time i tried with it i got it, but i accidentally deleted it and then i tried with my mom's phone (with her account) and it worked again. I took her account details and put it in my phkne and everything worked. So i think it should work and you should try with another phone (maybe your parents or friends phone) with its samsung account (it must be different from yours)

0 Likes
Lok1
First Poster
Options

okay thanks dude

0 Likes
Lok1
First Poster
Options

so when i log off this account i cant log in to it after ?

0 Likes
Savid525
First Poster
Options

Today I finally claimed Ikonik bundle with new update. Good Luck

0 Likes
Lok1
First Poster
Options

so if im deleting my samsung account and making a new one are u sure the bundle will not disappear when im on the new account?

0 Likes
XSky4Flyx
First Poster
Options
I still cant get the ikobik skin because i dont have a credit card my mom and dad dont have one and non of my friends have one i only can use ideal but samsung doesnt allow that i geuss
0 Likes