Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In-app purchase denied, new samsung user- s10 Ikon s

(Topic created on: 15-03-2019 02:58 PM)
iJonesy_99
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

So recently bought S10 and I love it, however today I tried to claim the exclusive S10 fortnite skin but when I confirm my account details it says "in-app purchases denied" with  "e100008/6050/.com.epicgames.fortnite" error message.

At first I thought, maybe this Is the app 

so I tried putting money in normally and confirmed Samsung pay but I was denied again.

Why is this? And what should I do?

128 REPLIES 128
Weefnose
Apprentice
Options

Same error here, don't know what to do.

TripleZeroFan
Explorer
Options

I don't know. I get the same error. I wasn't sure if I should contact epic support or Samsung support so I only contacted epic support.

0 Likes
iJonesy_99
Journeyman
Options

Same many are saying you need to go into fortnite settings and change it to Samsung store but i don't know how.

0 Likes
TripleZeroFan
Explorer
Options

You have to open the fortnite settings, then press that little guy to the right. Then you want to look for store and change it to Samsung. If you still can't get the skin then you're having the same issue as me. It's currently unsolved.

iJonesy_99
Journeyman
Options

I'll check any chance you post a pic of it on here as I couldn't find it last night 

0 Likes
iJonesy_99
Journeyman
Options
Update apparently it's not available in UK according to Samsung UK
TripleZeroFan
Explorer
Options

Thank you for letting me know! 

Now I don't have to worry a lot.

0 Likes
hallomens11
First Poster
Options

I have the exaxt same, hope they fix

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Hi guys, just to confirm what @iJonesy_99 pointed out, the iKONIK skin is exclusive to the US market and can't be redeemed in the UK. Apologies for any disappointment this may cause.