Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In-app purchase denied, new samsung user- s10 Ikon s

(Topic created on: 31-12-2019 01:20 PM)
iJonesy_99
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

So recently bought S10 and I love it, however today I tried to claim the exclusive S10 fortnite skin but when I confirm my account details it says "in-app purchases denied" with  "e100008/6050/.com.epicgames.fortnite" error message.

At first I thought, maybe this Is the app 

so I tried putting money in normally and confirmed Samsung pay but I was denied again.

Why is this? And what should I do?

128 REPLIES 128
Balika422
First Poster
Options

Hi got the same problem.
I using an imei and etc. changed galaxy s8 (it has benn changed to an s10+) . I can buy other things but when i try the ikonik it gets that error.

0 Likes
Be9
First Poster
Options

Nem mukodik

0 Likes
GmCr2008
First Poster
Options

Eu nao recebi o ikoniko (im portuguese)

@iJonesy_99 wrote:

Hi,

So recently bought S10 and I love it, however today I tried to claim the exclusive S10 fortnite skin but when I confirm my account details it says "in-app purchases denied" with  "e100008/6050/.com.epicgames.fortnite" error message.

At first I thought, maybe this Is the app 

so I tried putting money in normally and confirmed Samsung pay but I was denied again.

Why is this? And what should I do?

0 Likes
gekogb
First Poster
Options

what is ur twitter account or discord

0 Likes
ram_Raul
First Poster
Options
i cant play with ikonik
0 Likes
BREAK-GAMES
First Poster
Options

I think because the device already rooted so cant be bought that cause knox is tripped and you cant use samsung application and some services of samsung is disabled by knox tripped so am so sorry this is the truth i have too on my samsung galaxy s7 already rooted but i remove root what ever because knox is dead so guys peace 

0 Likes
Enzouille
First Poster
Options

@AndrewL wrote:
Hi guys, just to confirm what @iJonesy_99 pointed out, the iKONIK skin is exclusive to the US market and can't be redeemed in the UK. Apologies for any disappointment this may cause.

Bonjour j'ai u  Samsung Galaxy s7 edge et je voudrais obtenir le skin fortnite Glow 

Mais il me dit que les achats intégré dans cette application sont refusé et je ne sais pas quoi faire... pourtant je suis bien dans la boutique Samsung sur fortnite 

0 Likes
Ralphjon3
Apprentice
Options
It did the samething
0 Likes
1q53e
Student
Options
Yg
0 Likes