Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was charged when i added my visa credit card

(Topic created on: 22-11-2021 12:27 AM)
Nate1234
Student
Options

15 cents was the value I only had 5$ on it and now I can't buy something I wanted how long will it take to cancel that 15 cents 

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Nate1234 

Could you give us a little more info regarding this? What were you charged for?

0 Likes
Nate1234
Student
Options

Authencation to see if my visa card is real it took 15 cents I was gonna buy something on fortnite that was 5$ it said samsung authentication took 15 cents now I'm at $4.85 and I can't buy the pack I wanted hope you can help 

AndrewL
Options
@Nate1234: I can confirm that this is a temporary charge which serves as part of the authentication procedure when adding a new card to the Galaxy Store. I'm unable to confirm when the 15 cents will be refunded, unfortunately.
0 Likes
Mijemy 7
First Poster
Options

Same thing happened to me, 56 dollars was deducted from my account few hours ago.

I pray I get a refund. I don't have any cash on me to use. I only added my visa credit card I didn't purchase any thing.

Please help me out.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Mijemy 7: That doesn't seem to be related to the authentication charge referenced above. You may wish to open the Galaxy Store > Tap the 3 lines in the bottom right, and check the Receipts section to see if any Apps, Items or Themes have been purchased on the account. While you're here, tap the cog symbol in the top right > General > Require password/biometrics to buy, and toggle this on, for added peace of mind. To enquire about a refund, tap on Contact Us > Purchases and Refunds. 

0 Likes
Mijemy 7
First Poster
Options

Sorry it seems you are not understanding sir. I just bought thus phone. I was only trying to add my credit card to samsung pay using Samsung pass and they wrongfully deducted 56 dollars and you said it does not relate.

Why will samsung deduct 56 dollars from my account without me purchasing nothing. It was deducted from samsung electronic schwalbach. This is unfair.

Please I need a refund my money, I dis not purchase anything from Galaxy store.

0 Likes
Mijemy 7
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20211122-152954_Messages.jpg

 this is a prove if you need one. They deducted 23,000 naira that is USD 56 from account yesterday evening. And you said its not related. Without purchasing a dime from the store. 

Please I need a refund and I will most grateful if I get help 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Mijemy 7: Apologies for the confusion. Based on the above, this is also likely to be a temporary authentication charge after adding a new card, and will be refunded in due course. I'm unable to confirm when this will be, though. 

0 Likes
Mijemy 7
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20211122-153719_Galaxy Store.jpg

Screenshot_20211122-153715_Galaxy Store.jpg

Screenshot_20211122-153705_Galaxy Store.jpg

 This is a screenshot from galaxy store.. I did not purchase anything. There is no receipt. So where has my money gone to samsung? Please I need a refund, do something about it. Thank you. 

0 Likes