Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am sick of Samsung Voice Recorder.

(Topic created on: 21-08-2022 10:15 AM)
Barib110
Pioneer
Options
This app is unreliable. Very, very unreliable. I use it for many things, and it fails me at the wrong times.

Only 70% of recordings actually save. That's a huge problem. You can't have 1-2 hour long recordings just "not save". Right?! Sometimes it crashes while saving (and I have tons of free space). More often, it saves with no bookmarks (I usually add bookmarks while recording). So I lose the important times in the recording. Bookmarks are a useful feature that doesn't work reliably. 

And just... Sometimes, losing a recording is devastating. And this Voice Recorder app often doesn't save at all. 
7 REPLIES 7
MarcusSmartLink
Journeyman
Options
Press, & hold on the app for 2 seconds. Then Follow the instructions to reset that app. Download an app call recording finder. 100% of your deleted items are not, & never deleted, they just go in a folder so you can't see, & or access it anymore. Whatever you deleted can be always be recovered. Let me know how it all work out.
0 Likes
Barib110
Pioneer
Options
Hmm, I can't find any apps with that name. What app is it?
0 Likes
bennyweny
First Poster
Options

Absolutely disgusting I bought your tablet because I have not got any Fingers on my right hand. The fact you're dictaphone is so terrible Makes me feel sick. I want my money back Or I'm gonna Sue your Company It never works A 150 pounds. Even this message took 20 mins to write If you had a working dictaphone phone it should have taken thirty seconds

0 Likes
bennyweny
First Poster
Options
I'm so serious, by the way, I genuinely want my money back. So I can buy a different tablet that works. Big clue It won't be a samsung
0 Likes
Barib110
Pioneer
Options
Update in 2024 the recorder works flawlessly for me. No more glitches with losing bookmarks, recordings not saving, or the app freezing while saving
0 Likes
Barib110
Pioneer
Options
Unfortunately the £150 price range for tablets is full of junk, regardless of which brand you buy from. The only decent budget tablets I know are Amazon Fire
0 Likes
AsadM
Options

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your tablet, @bennyweny. As orders aren't managed on the Community thread, it will be ideal for you to reach out to the retailer your tablet was purchased from for guidance under your return period. If it was purchased from the Samsung UK website, you can reach out to the Online Shop Team for assistance. They can be contacted via phone on 0333 000 0333. They're available Monday-Friday between 8am-8pm, and over the weekend between 9am-6pm. 

0 Likes