Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How to remove some of the sms classes

(Topic created on: 12-10-2020 03:41 PM)
Bookbutterfly
First Poster
Options

Hi! 

I have Galaxy A51 5g. I noticed that I can classify messages (sms) under different titles. However, It seems I won't be able to remove classes I have created. The options seem to be use all the classes I have created or no classes at all. It seems a little silly, because situations vary, and I don't necessarily need all the classes I have created in the future.

A small problem, but kind of annoying... Has anyone found the solution? 

Bookbutterfly 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Npah3
Pathfinder
Options
Click on the category, click the three dots, edit category, edit at top of screen, then select what you don't want and click delete at the bottom of screen..

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Solution
Npah3
Pathfinder
Options
Click on the category, click the three dots, edit category, edit at top of screen, then select what you don't want and click delete at the bottom of screen..
0 Likes
Bookbutterfly
First Poster
Options

Thank you, Npah3! The screenshots were really helpful, because now I see that my phone doesn't have that option (yet, hopefully). So I accepted the solution, since now I know what to do when they update the version/correct the potential bug... 😅 

0 Likes
Npah3
Pathfinder
Options
I'm using a S20 on One UI 2.5
0 Likes
Bookbutterfly
First Poster
Options

OK, you are very helpful. 😊 Mine is A51 5g and seems to say Android version 10, One UI 2.1.

0 Likes