Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How to download Spotify Premium APK 8.6.30.889?

(Topic created on: 29-05-2021 10:03 AM)
Kyle Moody
Student
Options

Hello everyone, How to download Spotify Premium Mod APK 8.6.30.889? Any suggestions, thanks

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Solution
KholaI
Options

Hey there @Kyle Moody 

I'd advise against downloading any APK files, as these can pose a serious security threat. If you'd like to download Spotify, please do so from the Play Store. 

xKashax
Student
Options
be very careful downloading apks & not from play store,
lot of security issues research a lot before doing so if you are still intent on doing it.
0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
If you already have the spotify app, just close it in your app and will restart it and should be premium again. 😜
0 Likes
mitopa
Pathfinder
Options

did you try from apkmirror?

0 Likes
mitopa
Pathfinder
Options

I'd be very careful downloading from the google play or galaxy app stores too.  

the Galaxy app store is thriving with cloned apps and malware.

0 Likes
xKashax
Student
Options
agreed I warn my 15yr old about this all the time especially because he downloads a lot of like soundboard or emoji keyboard stuff & I think those types of things are the worst for it.

but as it was spotify think that is pretty much safe from the play store especially rather than apk download
0 Likes
fredstill
First Poster
Options

Always careful when download apk file from external website. They may contain viruses and hack your phone easily. Use Play Store App Store or samsung store to download apps .

0 Likes