Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete one Samsung Health workout

(Topic created on: 16-07-2022 08:06 PM)
JMPI
Journeyman
Options

For some reason one workout is showing over 2000 calories burnt for a simple bike ride. Should be about 300. I entered a updated workout manually and now need to delete the old one. How do I do that? Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
JMPI
Journeyman
Options

Never mind. Found it.

IndiW
Hotshot
Options
If you are happy, share how you did it for the benefit of a future user. Ta
0 Likes
Dlfnsrgr8t
Apprentice
Options

Hi - it is fairly easy to delete a workout.  In the Samsung Health app, scroll to Exercise and select "view history".  All of your exercises are logged here.  Press and hold the exercise you want to delete.  If you want to rename your workout, tap the exercise and on the next screen, select the 3 dots and select "name this workout".   You also have option of deleting from this screen as 

IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Cool, thanks friend
blair1966
First Poster
Options

Everything I read about how to delete a workout applies to the app in the phone, but I have a Pixel and the app is not available to me. How do I delete a workout on my Galaxy Watch 5 Pro (from my watch, not a phone).  Thank you. UPDATE: I found there were two versions of the app and one was compatible with my Pixel, so I was able to delete from there. Still would be nice to delete from the watch, but I'll accept this option!

0 Likes
Juanno
First Poster
Options

Hi all, I know its been a while (almost a year!) but I too have the same question. Having owned a Garmin watch, I know how to delete an accidental workout there, but I don't know if there's a way to do so on the galaxy watch, specifically watch 4 classic 

0 Likes