Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How to avoid Samsung Health Autostart

(Topic created on: 15-07-2022 07:20 AM)
psantofe
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

some days ago, I launched Samsung Health app to sync data from my Samsung Fit Band. From that moment, every day I have Samsung Health that open itself automatically.

Is there a way to avoid its automatic start? What's the setting I have to change to avoid it?

Thanks

Paolo

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@psantofe: To troubleshoot the issue, please tap the Recents button in your Navigation Bar (3 vertical lines at the bottom of the screen) and check to see if Samsung Health is open. If it is, swipe upwards on the preview window to close it. If you have limited interactions with the app, then why not head to Settings > Battery and device care > Battery > Background usage limits > Deep sleeping apps > Tap the '+' symbol in the top right > Samsung health > Add. This will prevent background activity, so Samsung Health will only work when you open it manually. You also have the option of disabling Bluetooth to disconnect the band from your phone, and enabling it when you want to sync your data. I hope this helps. 

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Is it Samsung health opening or an activity tracking opening?
0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@psantofe: To troubleshoot the issue, please tap the Recents button in your Navigation Bar (3 vertical lines at the bottom of the screen) and check to see if Samsung Health is open. If it is, swipe upwards on the preview window to close it. If you have limited interactions with the app, then why not head to Settings > Battery and device care > Battery > Background usage limits > Deep sleeping apps > Tap the '+' symbol in the top right > Samsung health > Add. This will prevent background activity, so Samsung Health will only work when you open it manually. You also have the option of disabling Bluetooth to disconnect the band from your phone, and enabling it when you want to sync your data. I hope this helps. 

psantofe
Apprentice
Options

Thanks!! Solved!!!

Paolo

0 Likes
Rehandra
First Poster
Options

This was my problem also.  I followed the steps and it worked so thank you ! :smiling-face:

0 Likes