Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i transfer photos from my samsung phone to my galaxy tabS8+?

(Topic created on: 08-04-2022 07:37 AM)
KarKar
First Poster
Options

I'm having a problem transferring my photos on my s9 to my tab8+. Help!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
Have you backed up on google photo or one drive? If yes you can download from their.
0 Likes
KarKar
First Poster
Options

No I have not. I just want to copy the photos from my phone. Not interested in Google anything 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@KarKar: I recommend using Smart Switch to transfer your photos from your S9 to your Tab S8+. If you check the Samsung folder in the apps drawer of both devices then you may find that it is already preinstalled, however if it isn't then you can download it from the Google Play Store or Galaxy Store. 

What is Smart Switch and how do I use it? | Samsung UK

I understand that you'd prefer not to use Google services to transfer your content, however it couldn't be simpler. On your S9, head to Settings > Accounts and Backup > Backup and Restore > Google Account > Backup My Data, then you can backup your photos and videos to your Google Drive account. If you would like to double check that the photos/videos have been backed up, then please swipe up from your Home Screen > Google (folder) > Photos. Now, if you register the same Google account to your tablet, then you will be able to access your photos via the Google Photos app. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
cherrymi
Journeyman
Options

Hi, can you do that via Samsung Smart Switch? If not, try Bluetooth as below:

Step 1. Slide down the screen to find the Bluetooth icon on both of your Samsung phones. Highlight the Bluetooth on your smart phones, and then pair them.

Step 2. When the match is made, and after you select the photos, you can go to "Share" > "Bluetooth" to begin the transfer process. Your photos will be transferred in a few minutes. At last, you can choose to turn on Bluetooth on both Samsung phones.

0 Likes