Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home up app (Good lock)

(Topic created on: 14-04-2021 09:40 AM)
TomaszDorset
Pioneer
Options
I just have noticed that my app draw has been changed on its own ( was 9 app). Now, when I change for 9 app nothing going on and I still have only 5. I have cleaned all memory, cache, restarted phone, install and uninstall app. Nothing has helped. Do you have issue like that?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
AndrewL
Options

@TomaszDorset: I can see that your Home Screen Grid is set to 5x6, which will allow 6 rows of apps, with 5 apps per row. Have you tried tapping on the Home Screen Grid settings to see if there are any 9x options? If not, if you scroll to page 2 of your Home Screen, are the remaining favourite apps visible here? 

0 Likes
TomaszDorset
Pioneer
Options
@AndrewL. I do not have any option 9x. The missing apps icons just disappeared, nothing on 2nd or 3rd page of home screen. It seems, that problem regards to app drawer only (whatever I will set nothing changes) Rest of Home up app works ok.
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Have you tried moving apps in to the drawer - mine continued to only show the 5 apps I had there after I increased it to 7 apps until I actually moved another 2 apps in to the drawer
0 Likes
TomaszDorset
Pioneer
Options
@papashaun sometimes the easiest solutions are not visible. You are absolutely right. Thanks. I have 9 again.
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Actually thank you for your question 😀 - I did not know you could have up to 9 but seeing your question prompted me to look at it and try setting 7 ( now 9 ) on mine so guess we are both happy 😀 👍
0 Likes
Laurac84
Pathfinder
Options
I didn't know this either 👍🏻
0 Likes
Members_d6toXST
First Poster
Options

Hey, I tried that too, I still can't add new apps. It says "no space to add as favorites "

0 Likes
Adb9
First Poster
Options
Try going back into good lock and setting the no. of favorites to how ever many apps you want then back to home screen and choose the apps again and that should work. It seems for me every time I delete an app or install an app it reverts to 5 favorites again 🤷
0 Likes