Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hidden Gems

(Topic created on: 30-06-2021 08:48 PM)
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Hi All,

Which apps would you say are hidden gems - apps that are not popular, but are fantastic! I would love to know, as I love installing new, secret, good quality apps😋. This also applies to Windows 10 and any apps you can get using that system 😁.
9 REPLIES 9
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

tiktok 😄

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Really? That app is so popular, but I'm not a fan of it 😅
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@LiquidSnake: The Good Lock app, available from the Galaxy Store, would be a great addition, as it offers deeper customisation options to help you make your device your own. To find out more about the latest features, check out the link below.

https://news.samsung.com/global/customize-more-and-connect-better-with-the-updated-good-lock-app

LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
I am already using that app 😅. However, I wish I could have the latest update, but I can't because my android version is too low (8.0) and therefore, I don't think the latest version of Good Lock is compatible with it 😓.
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
W10 - Epic Launcher, you get 1 or 2 free games every Friday. Sometimes Indie, sometimes AAA.

Android - Mistplay, they pay you to play games. What's not to like?
Google Files - clean up junk off the device and find out which apps you aren't using and remove them with it. It even deals with bloatware installed by OEMs. It will remove all updates and disable those programs that cannot be fully uninstalled.

If you use Linux then KDE Connect from Google Play Store is a must. It works with KDE Plasma 5 of course but also GS Connect for GNOME and Zorin Connect. You can read and reply to messages from the phone/tablet on the PC, transfer files back and forth etc.
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Thanks for the suggestions @antikythera!

I would like to know more about Mistplay and other reward scheme apps. Is Mistplay actually worth using in terms of time and value of money to earn quite well? Could you recommend some good reward scheme apps that pay well for minimal effort and worth my time (I'm thinking I'll open a new post on this)?
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Well it depends how much you play but I'll end up with £30 within 60 days of starting to use mistplay. There's a payment level rating for each game as some increase the points you cash in faster than others. They pay out within 2 working days too in the form of vouchers for popular vendors or prepaid credit cards.
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Thanks for the insight @antikythera! Roughly, how many hours a day did you spend on Mistplay, just so I get a rough idea on the level of commitment to the app 😋.
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Maybe a couple a day in the evenings. You can apparently play the system by having a game open and keeping the screen awake even I you don't want to play it (while watching TV or something). I've not done that myself but others seem to. It has an in app forum system with chat rooms for each game