Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with childs samsung account different country region?

(Topic created on: 28-01-2024 03:21 PM)
Daisybug
First Poster
Options
I have created my childs Sansung account as he is 12. But when I try to log in it says it can't due to the account being in a different country or region.

Both phones are next to each other and both UK. 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options

@Daisybug: Please can you confirm the model number of the device that you're attempting to add your child's Samsung account to, along with where it was purchased? Furthermore, did you create the account on the device itself, or was this done externally? 

0 Likes
Members_TMgF5Tc
First Poster
Options

I am experiencing a technical issue with my daughter's phone. The device in question is a Samsung Galaxy A15, and all of its settings are configured to the United Kingdom region.

0 Likes
Jonty90
First Poster
Options

I've experienced this same issue today.

Child's account (UK) trying to sign-in to a UK handset but same error as reported by OP.  This is happening on an A70 and A14, both bought in the UK, setup as UK and both have UK SIM cards and services running.  Tried both on mobile network and wireless.  Checked child's account and it's UK for sure.  My own UK, non-child account logs-in fine on both.

Jonty.

0 Likes
IanN
First Poster
Options

Yes, same issue here too.  Just set up a child (UK) account and having similar problems with both an S20 handset and an S7 tablet.  When I sign into both devices using my own (UK) account it works just fine.

0 Likes
Jonty90
First Poster
Options

@AndrewL and other support staff,

It does seem there's an issue when using correctly setup child accounts with correctly setup devices.  How can this be progressed, please?

Jonty.

0 Likes