Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on Outlook Emails

(Topic created on: 31-03-2023 09:15 PM)
SYMO56
First Poster
Options
Please please please can someone tell me how to resolve this problem. I cannot receive outlook emails. Senders receive an undeliverable message due to recipients mailbox being full. Deletion of old emails, photos etc to improve storage were unsuccessful as was deleting and reinstating email account. Any and all advice greatly appreciated. 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @SYMO56 

There have been some issue reported with Hotmail/outlook accounts.  

some troubleshooting you could try seeing as reinstalling/increasing storage  has not worked. if  issues in the event of 2 step verification being enabled  you may need to create an app specific password in the email app. If the IMAC protocol was disabled log into a web browser to enable this function. Otherwise would need to contact the email provider. 

Some more information in this thread https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/mobile-apps-services/email-problems 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
Ensure each of your your email accounts are set up as IMAP and not POP3. When you delete an email from an IMAP account it is also removed from the server but if you delete an email from a POP3 account it deletes from your device but stays on the server. There are 2 ways of clearing old emails to free up space on your email server. 1 set up your email account as IMAP on your phone and do it from your phone or 2 log in to your email account via a web browser and delete all your old emails which will free up space in your email account. I hope this helps
0 Likes