Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!!! I ordered a phone from Samsung and there was no confirmation email or sign of it showing up

(Topic created on: 15-08-2021 03:55 PM)
HATIMO
First Poster
Options

I ordered the galaxy A12 on (14/8/21) BST and there is no sign of it showing up, no confirmation email or tracking email to confirm the order, they have taken the amount from my bank account and I am not able to contact them Via phone because my old phone is currently broken. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AsadM
Options

Hi @HATIMO, congratulations on your new phone. The order confirmation can take some time to send out after the order is placed. Please check to see if you have any emails present in your Junk folder. Also, check to see if the payment processed for the order is present on your bank statement via your Online Banking account if you have access to this. In the meantime, I can take a look to see if there's any record of your order if it's processed. To check this, send a PM so we can go through this together. 

HATIMO
First Poster
Options

The money has left my account

0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Someone else in the community recently had the same problem. They contacted Samsung online store support who confirmed the money was taken but no order was made. I am not sure how it progressed, may try find that post now to see if there was any update.
0 Likes
HATIMO
First Poster
Options

do you have a link to the post?

0 Likes