Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Health: Latest update removed monthly and weekly graphs. Please bring them back, Samsung!

(Topic created on: 16-11-2021 11:44 AM)
Osmo
Journeyman
Options

I use Samsung Health to track many health related markers, such as weight, blood pressure, sleep, blood oxygen. 

In previous version of Samsung Health, it was possible to view monthly and weekly averages of these markers on a graph. This is useful information, as it allows me to see the trend (is my weight improving, is my blood pressure improving, etc).

With latest update, the selection for weekly/monthly view is removed. Now I can only see daily graph. For most of these markers, the daily graph is useless, as it doesn't allow me to see how these markers have changed over time.

Without monthly/weekly graphs to see the trends, tracking is futile.

Samsung, could you please bring back this feature?

14 REPLIES 14
Members_42bPgIA
Student
Options

Hello,

Samsung, please, add weight trends back. I cannot imagine what a reason you could have to remove it. 

Many thanks

Tomas

Kurt Hanevik
First Poster
Options

Yes, poor descision. Please bring back Weekly & monthly & even yearly averages. 

pablo2021
Journeyman
Options

Same problem here. I need "Active Time" with monthly statistics. It is incredible that an "upgrade" removes useful features.

0 Likes
pablo2021
Journeyman
Options

I totally agree with your point. I am also facing the same frustration for not having the month-by-month comparison chart of "Daily Activity" and Weight. I think it is nonsense to kill old good features.

To bypass this problem, I have searched for an old APK and sideloaded to my Samsung phone, in order to have the good old Samsung Health with monthly active time chart. This is a problem because the app wants to update every time, and I have to uncheck to avoid updating.

To summarize: SAMSUNG PLEASE. I would like to have again the possibility to see Monthly and Weekly Active Time chart.

Thank you.

0 Likes
pablo2021
Journeyman
Options

The last version does not have Active Time monthly time !

Please bring it back.

0 Likes