Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Health: Latest update removed monthly and weekly graphs. Please bring them back, Samsung!

(Topic created on: 26-01-2021 11:12 AM)
Osmo
Journeyman
Options

I use Samsung Health to track many health related markers, such as weight, blood pressure, sleep, blood oxygen. 

In previous version of Samsung Health, it was possible to view monthly and weekly averages of these markers on a graph. This is useful information, as it allows me to see the trend (is my weight improving, is my blood pressure improving, etc).

With latest update, the selection for weekly/monthly view is removed. Now I can only see daily graph. For most of these markers, the daily graph is useless, as it doesn't allow me to see how these markers have changed over time.

Without monthly/weekly graphs to see the trends, tracking is futile.

Samsung, could you please bring back this feature?

14 REPLIES 14
PaulHaf
First Poster
Options

I also noticed this and you are correct... Tracking is pointless without the weekly/monthly averages!

The app still has the averages for steps, active time etc, why remove weight??  Very poor decision by Samsung.

Big +1 to add this back into Shealth please.

Russ806647
First Poster
Options
agree, this has really annoyed me, now can't track very well. think I may change my smart watch and phone. Not enough detail anymore!
CNadler
Student
Options

This really bugs me as well. It's completely useless to see the daily changes only, especially for something as variable as weight. I'm hoping this will reappear in one of the next updates. Last time they removed some of the activity tracking (repetition counting including weekly/monthly averages) and they brought it back in an improved version with the newest update. Here's to hoping.

kramjam
First Poster
Options
Yep, don't like new update - bring back the old version.
bill12345
First Poster
Options
agreed...very concerning as the weekly and monthly trends were one of the reasons to use the app...how disappointing
PavelR
Student
Options

Bring back the stats!

PositivelyWrong
Apprentice
Options
Yes! Samsung Health development team, please don't release updates with a new look until you've recreated all the old features! The graphs are the most useful aspect of the app though seem to get less informative with each update, saying that the graph selection for the steps seems better, hopefully this functionality can be implemented for weight.
rg123456
Student
Options

Seriously annoying that this was removed. I was tracking my weight daily and had monthly goals. Trying to lose weight I set a target that my Maximum weight for this month should be below my Average weight for last month. That worked really well and kept me super motivated for 7-8 months and I was able to lose over 10kg. Without measuring something you cant improve it. Measuring your weight against yesterdays weight is depressing as your weight fluctuates daily and it is hard to see the improvements.

RonHoward
Journeyman
Options

Agreed. App is now useless to me and I am going to uninstall and find an alternative. Someone please be so kind and let me know if the *****s (pardon my frustration) at Samsung add it back in. Thank you.