Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Health app sleep

(Topic created on: 07-08-2023 10:14 AM)
joolie1811
First Poster
Options

Hello

The sleep app was updated a few weeks ago on my phone and watch and since then i am unable to fall asleep after midnight without it recording until the next day and then i have 2 entries.  The app never used to do this and it's very frustrating as i have tried 2 different methods of sorting this via app help and i cannot send the data that is being asked for as the file is too big or the email is not one to answer to.

Please help as i am extremely frustrated with how the app is now handling my data as the readings are out of sync.

Thanks 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
If you already have the SH app backing up to your Samsung cloud account, go ahead and flush the data and cache for this app. When you re-activate the app, your data backup will be synced to your watch again.
0 Likes
joolie1811
First Poster
Options
Thanks I have tried that and the data is still showing no sleeps 1 day and 2 the next.
0 Likes
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
It will show that with your urgent backup, because thats what has already been re order and stored. Hopefully, after doing as I advised, your app should function as expected.
0 Likes
joolie1811
First Poster
Options
Ok thanks fingers crossed!
0 Likes
joolie1811
First Poster
Options
Hi there app still not functioning properly after your instructions. Is there anything else to try?
0 Likes